Required Course Materials
- Waymaker [insert course name, e.g.: Marketing] from Lumen Learning.
In this course you will use Waymaker [insert course name, e.g.: Marketing] instead of a traditional textbook. Waymaker provides your course materials digitally inside insert your school’s LMS.
You can access all readings, videos, a study plan, quizzes and other activities through insert your school’s LMS. A note about Waymaker Quizzes: they help you learn! After your first quiz attempt you’ll receive feedback and opportunity to learn and practice the content before your 2nd or final quiz attempt.
- Online: You can purchase Waymaker with a credit card for [Insert price] when you access your first quiz in this course.
- Bookstore: You can purchase a Waymaker access code from the school bookstore. Note that the bookstore price may be slightly higher than if you purchase online.
Getting Started with Waymaker: You will find a video and guide that walk you through how to access Waymaker and how to complete your readings and assignments here: lumenlearning.com/gettingstartedwithwaymaker
Additional information about Waymaker:
Waymaker is different from other course materials in these ways:
- There is no separate textbook. Everything you need is in the [insert LMS] course, including an e-Book.
- The study plans in Waymaker will provide guidance on where to focus your attention. As you complete self-check questions, Show What You Know sections in the study plans, and quizzes, you’ll get feedback on which areas you need to read and study more.
- You can take graded quizzes multiple times. Quizzes help you learn. You can take your quiz at least twice; only the higher score will be recorded.
- Instructors can see where students are struggling. I can see how you do on your quizzes and offer individualized help when you need it. I can also see if you are doing the self-checks and practice activities. I’m here to help you!