To create a print version of an OHM Assessment:
- Click on the gear icon for that assessment and select "Questions".
- Click on the "Create Print Version" button.
- In the grey area, you may switch file format (word document, in-browser printing, cut-and-paste from browser ).
- Customize the print settings as desired. Click on the "Continue" button.
- For word document format, click on the "Convert to Word" button to download.
For in-browser printing, the buttons on the left allow for adjusting the spacing between questions.
For cut-and-paste from browser, you can highlight and copy the text for cut-and-paste into your desired wordprocessing program.