- Note: Please use a brand new course shell, or a course shell that has not had any Lumen package previously imported. If you need to reuse a course shell, please contact support.lumenlearning.com for assistance.
Navigate to Course > Packages and Utilities > Import Package/View Logs
- Choose “Import Package”, enter:
- SELECT A PACKAGE: Click Browse to locate the course package
- SELECT COURSE MATERIALS: Check the boxes for:
- “Content Areas”
- “Discussion Board”
- “Grade Center Columns and Settings”
- SELECT “Submit
- Review a course page and ensure it displays.
- In the Module: Succeeding With Waymaker>open any of the links/pages and verify the content displays
- In any Module, Open Study Plan: <>; select Show What You Know and verify the pre-test works and the Study Plan updates
- Return to a Module: select Quiz:<> and verify quiz works
Open Grades and review that all graded items are connected to the Gradebook
*Note - You won't see a grade in the gradebook from the previous verify quiz step, because you aren't a student in the course
If you experienced any issues while importing the package please send us an email at email@example.com with a screenshot so that we can troubleshoot the problem.
Thanks for helping us to get Lumen Learning set up at your institute!