- Navigate to Course > Course Tools > Edit Course > Import/Export/Copy Components
- Choose “Import Components” and enter:
- SELECT IMPORT COMPONENTS: and select Start
- SELECT UPLOAD (OR JUST DRAG AND DROP THE FILE): to add the imscc formatted zip file you were provided by Lumen
- SELECT IMPORT ALL COMPONENTS:
- In the Module: Succeeding With Waymaker>open any of the links/pages and verify the content displays
- In any Module, Open Study Plan: <<Module Name>>; select Show What You Know and verify the pre-test works and the Study Plan updates
- Return to a Module: select Quiz:<<Module Name>> and verify quiz works
Open Assessments>Grades and review that graded items are associated in the Gradebook. In particular, ensure "External Learning Tool" appears in the Association Column for each Quiz.
--Important Information about Quiz Editing--
- Remember: one course cartridge provides access to one copy of the course and quiz banks.
- All sections that use this cartridge will use the same quiz banks.
- When the Quiz Editing Feature is turned on, any edits that are made will automatically be reflected in all course sections that use the same cartridge.
- For more information about Quiz Editing visit Waymaker Quiz Editing