- Note: Please use a brand new course shell, or a course shell that has not had any Lumen cartridge previously imported. If you need to reuse a course shell, please contact support.lumenlearning.com for assistance.
- Navigate to Course > Course Tools > Edit Course > Import/Export/Copy Components
- Choose “Import Components” and enter:
- SELECT IMPORT COMPONENTS: and select Start
- SELECT UPLOAD (OR JUST DRAG AND DROP THE FILE): to add the imscc formatted zip file you were provided by Lumen
- SELECT IMPORT ALL COMPONENTS:
- In the Module: Succeeding With Waymaker>open any of the links/pages and verify the content displays
- In any Module, Open Study Plan: <<Module Name>>; select Show What You Know and verify the pre-test works and the Study Plan updates
- Return to a Module: select Quiz:<<Module Name>> and verify quiz works
Open Assessments>Grades and review that graded items are associated in the Gradebook. In particular, ensure "External Learning Tool" appears in the Association Column for each Quiz.
If you experienced any issues while importing the cartridge please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a screenshot so that we can troubleshoot the problem.
Thanks for helping us to get Lumen Learning set up at your institute!