Import the Test Course
- Open the course you just created (or the course you wish to import into) by finding and clicking on the course name link.
- Please use a brand new course shell, or a course shell that has not had any Lumen cartridge previously imported. If you need to reuse a course shell, please contact support.lumenlearning.com for assistance.
- On the Course Navigation Panel click on the Settings link.
- Click on Import Course Content on the right.
- Select Canvas Course Export Package in Content Type drop down.
- Click on the Choose File button for Source. Find and select the Lumen Course Export Package zip file that you downloaded.
- Under Content ensure on All Content is selected.
- Click Import.
- Once the content is imported you will see the Canvas Common Cartridge in the Current Jobs as completed, with issues. This is to be expected, please disregard the issues and direct to Modules to view the content.
- In any Module, Open Study Plan: <> select Show What You Know and verify the pre-test works and the Study Plan updates
- Return to a Module: select Quiz:<> and verify quiz works
Open Grades and review that all graded items are connected to the Gradebook
*Note - You won't see a grade in the gradebook from the previous verify quiz step, because you aren't a student in the course
If you experienced any issues while importing the cartridge please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a screenshot so that we can troubleshoot the problem.
Thanks for helping us to get Lumen Learning set up at your institute!