- Navigate to your Course>Settings>Course Details
- Choose>”Import Content into this Course”
- On the resulting Import Content Page:
- In the “Content Type” dropdown list: select “Canvas Course Export Package”
- In Source: Choose the imscc formatted zip file you received from Lumen Learning
- In Content: Select the “All content” Radio Button
- In Options: Leave blank
- Choose “Import” and review results - You may ignore the issues messages, since we have a couple more steps left to update the connection
- In any Module, Open Study Plan: <> select Show What You Know and verify the pre-test works and the Study Plan updates
- Return to a Module: select Quiz:<> and verify quiz works
Open Grades and review that all graded items are connected to the Gradebook
*Note - You won't see a grade in the gradebook from the previous verify quiz step, because you aren't a student in the course
If the person conducting this testing/verification will not be the teacher of the course, your final step for importing is to submit a support request with subject: Reset the Study Plan.
--Important Information about Quiz Editing--
- Remember: one course cartridge provides access to one copy of the course and quiz banks.
- All sections that use this cartridge will use the same quiz banks.
- When the Quiz Editing Feature is turned on, any edits that are made will automatically be reflected in all course sections that use the same cartridge.
- For more information about Quiz Editing visit Waymaker Quiz Editing Access