1. Generate Lumen OHM Course Cartridge
Goal: Set up the course in Lumen OHM so that it can be linked to Canvas via LTI.
From the home page of the Lumen OHM course:
- Choose: Export
- Choose Do not include App Configuration.
- Choose Download (this file will be placed in your downloads folder)
2. Import Lumen OHM Course Cartridge into a Canvas Course
Goal: Add OHM course cartridge to a Canvas Course.
- From your course home page choose “Settings”
- Then “Import Content into this Course”
On the Import Content Page Choose:
- Content Type: Canvas Course Export Package
- Source: Upload the Lumen OHM Course Export File
- Content: Choose All or Select specific content
Options: Leave Blank
3. Establishing your identity in Lumen OHM through Canvas
Goal: Allow Lumen OHM to associate you with the correct course when you access through a Canvas Course.
- Navigate to one of your Graded Assignments
- You will see a Lumen OHM login prompt: enter your credentials
- You will then be asked to choose whether Lumen OHM makes a new copy of the course you have linked to Canvas, or if you want to use the existing one.
- If you are working from a Canvas course copy you taught from previously, choose “Create a Copy.”
- If this is the first time you have used this course in Canvas, choose “Associate this LMS course”