What Are the Technical Requirements?
This course uses a new set of digital course materials designed using open educational resources (OER) instead of a traditional textbook.
You can freely access all readings, videos, quizzes and other activities designed to help you remember what you learn–you do not need to purchase a textbook. For this class, you will need a healthy connection to the Internet, the right browser version, and information on where to get help.
To ensure that the course materials function properly and to avoid potential frustration, please:
- Use the latest version or the second latest version of one of the following browsers:
- Chrome (recommended)
- Firefox (recommended)
- Microsoft Edge
- If you’re not sure whether you are using the latest version, an easy way to check is to visit this website: http://www.whatsmybrowser.org/
- Set your browser setting to allow cookies
Contact your instructor and/or your campus support for assistance and provide:
- a screenshot of your browser showing the error message or what happened on the screen when you encountered the issue
- a description of the issue
- the time you encountered it
- the details about your browser that you can find here: http://www.whatsmybrowser.org/