Helpful Links to keep on hand:
- Using Waymaker - Knowledge Base for Waymaker *I recommend Bookmarking this!*
- The Student Experience -Contains a Student Video Playlist
*Recommendation: Setting students up for success
- Students should review Succeeding with Waymaker Week 1 of the course
- Make an announcement with this Student Facing Video of User Navigation of study Plans https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7Xv4ZtgRLGThALebPI4tgxUrQQTISTwS
- Remind students- They will receive a participation grade only once the Self Check inside of the Dive In tiles has been fully completed. They will see a green checkmark ✅ and the word “Done” to designate completion. This video, as well as the screenshot below will better help students understand how to make sure they have successfully completed their Self Checks to earn full credit.
*Recommendation:Set up and frequently check the Student Engagement Center
Reference throughout the semester to see student progress. Automated messages are sent out to students on your behalf for students in need of positive reinforcement or study tips. The same type of message will not go out to a student more than once every 2 weeks. *Your at risk students will need to be messaged by you from your Engagement Center tab.* This video gives a walkthrough how to set up and use your Student Engagement center.
You can see student completion of Self Checks through the Student History view:
- You can identify and message at risk students in need of Time-Sensitive Interventions.
*Recommendation:Use the data in Waymaker to help support you and your students.
You will have data available in the Study Plan, Student Engagement Center, and on Quizzes. This video gives a quick walkthrough of where to find this data.